Quality and environmental policy
The challenge of the market to achieve higher quality standards for products and services has been met by our company. It is an integral part of our quality policy. Furthermore, we are committed to protecting the environment and strive to avoid unnecessary environmental pollution. To achieve this, the quality and environmental policy in our company has been declared a top priority and the following principles have been placed at the centre of our business policy:
- We want to be among the most customer and environmentally friendly companies in the industry.
- Meeting the needs of our customers through reliable products, services, competent advice and faultless order processing.
- Fulfil other binding obligations through legal compliance and an effective management system.
- Continuous business/quality improvement.
- To gain and maintain the trust and recognition of our business partners through our behaviour and daily performance.
- Quality agreements that we make with our customers and suppliers are also binding for all internal functions.
- Create a working environment that gives every employee the chance to face these challenges with motivation and commitment and to protect the environment.
All these demands are benchmarks for the continuous improvement of business and management system processes. This requires, in particular, that all employees are systematically informed about the goals of the quality and environmental efforts and trained in suitable methods so that the set goals can be achieved.
We are constantly challenged to create a working environment that gives all employees the chance to meet this challenge with motivation and commitment, while at the same time protecting the environment. Only through their contribution to ensuring the quality of our products and services can we succeed in passing on faultless work results to our customers, both internally and externally, and achieve a high level of customer satisfaction with our company.